Introducing a brand newÂ blog carnival! There are many great carnivals out there that I check out (and I’m sure that you do, too), but I’ve always wanted one that was totally GAPS LEGAL!Â Since I’ve got a blog, and I write about GAPS, I decided to just create one! 🙂
Every Thursday you’ll be able to come here, to The Well Fed Homestead, and check out totally GAPS Legal recipe and article links. My goal is that this will be a support to all of you who are on the journey!
If you’d like to enter the carnival (this is a great way to increase your blog traffic!), here is my short list of rules:
- Every recipe must be GAPS Legal. That means no processed ingredients, no sugar, no grains, no soy sauce, no potatoes, or anything else that is not on the GAPS Diet.
- Every article or post must somehow be related to the GAPS Diet.
- You must link back to this post so that your readers can see the other great GAPS Legal Recipes & resources!
- Link to the specific recipe or post, not to your home page.
- Feel free to use the image above on your post & link to this post.
- Leave a comment below after you share your link!
- If you don’t have a blog & you want to chime in, feel free to leave a comment below with a GAPS recipe or GAPS diet tips!
Note: If I find that any of the links are A. Not GAPS legal or B. Don’t link back here or C. Link to a home page rather than to a specific post, I will have to delete them. Sorry, but I want to keep this carnival totally useful to the people reading it! I’m sure you all understand! 🙂
I am excited to see what you have to share!!